Terms & conditions International
For all international customers. The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter referred to as you) with Noomaad, hereinafter referred to as “Noomaad”, ”us ” or ”we”, at www.noomaad.com.
Our online store at www.noomaad.com is open 24 hours a day, but may be closed occasionally for maintenance.
If you experience any problems with our website or any orders placed on it, please contact us at email@example.comTERMS & CONDITIONS
- Safe payment with credit- & debit cards or Paypal
- From January 2022 I want to offer a faster & more safe shipping experience for international orders. All orders will be shipped with FEDEX INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS so that you get your treasures fast. It is insured & tracked all the way home to you. Delivery time 2-7 business days after it is picked up by the carrier.
- Shop for minimum 2000 NOK & get free FedEx Express shipping!
- All orders are packed & shipped from Oslo, Norway.
- Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs & import taxes. All customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country.
- EU: IOSS - Import One-stop Shop. IOSS makes the process simpler and more transparent and helps ensure efficient customs procedures. Place your order at www.etsy.com/shop/Noomaad to be covered by IOSS. You pay all the taxes direct when you make the payment. All EU orders fulfilled from Etsy will be shipped with FedEx International Express. If you do wish to pay import costs/tax when recieveing the parcel, just like before, you can place the order at www.noomaad.com. *EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
By using noomaad.com and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms before placing your order.
Once your order has been placed, a confirmation email will immediately be sent to your email address. At Noomaad it is possible to pay with most credit- & debit cards & Paypal.
PRICES AND SHIPPING CHARGES:
The prices at noomaad.com does not include shipping charges or your countries duties/taxes.
The cost for each shipping method is clearly indicated during the check-out process.
*Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. Duties and taxes are not included in the total at checkout. They are determined by the customs within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country.
SHIPPING AND TIME OF DELIVERY:
Your items will be packaged safely with love & care! Noomaad ships orders within 1-4 days. Please note: during busy periods, new collection launch or sale, there may be some delays!
Deliveries are sent during normal business hours Monday to Friday. Purchases made on weekends & public holidays will be processed the next business day.
- FedEx International Express delivery time is 2-7 business days after it is picked up by the courier. Tracked & insured all the way to you. Please add your phone number to your order.
Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations and Complaints
We're so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. If you are not happy with your products due to material or manufacturing fault, including damage arising during transport, contact us as soon as possible. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this for you. Make sure to add the order number, an explanation and photo of the faulty item (on a plain background).
Noomaad do not wish to get broken/faulty merchandise in return. We will handle the complaint on email. We will meet our obligations under the Norwegian consumer protection legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund.
In the event a product should turn out to be not faulty according to the consumer protection legislation, we reserve the right to refuse your demand.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Company name: Noomaad
Organisation number: 917349037
Name: Christina Lindgren